About Success Local
Success Local is a rapidly growing, web design and digital marketing agency based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire. Established in 2016 by directors who hold over 20 years of combined experienced, the company has gone from strength to strength and now boasts a team of 13 experienced industry specialists.
The team pride themselves on delivering effective web projects and digital marketing strategies for small to medium sized businesses, whilst offering an unbeatable personalised service.
Our present goal is firstly to become the premier web and digital agency for small to medium sized businesses across the Midlands, before expanding across the UK. That’s where you come in.
Success Local is seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic, organised relationship builder to help propel the business forwards.
Our sales process is consultative and always starts with a face to face meeting with the business owner(s), and in most cases this blossoms into great, long lasting relationships. Throughout the process you will learn more about the business and the owner’s aspirations to make a recommendation that will meet the business’s needs.
At Success Local, ethical sales are of paramount importance. As a result, we only deliver products and services that we know can make a difference. This ensures that you can believe in the solutions you’re selling and you can build successful long-term relationships.
Overview of the role
If you are an excellent communicator, who is hardworking, organised and you have at least 2 years of sales experience, we want to hear from you! This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic self starter to join a rapidly growing company that can offer a fantastic working environment and excellent career prospects. The only limitations to your earning potential and progression is your own drive, ambition and results.
Your time will be split between our offices in Lutterworth, a minimum of one day per week, and out on the road seeing customers. You will be meeting business owners at every stage of their journey, from startups to established family businesses, advising on all aspects of their digital marketing.
You will be supported by a specialist team of designers and digital marketers to successfully develop digital marketing proposals across a number of channels, including web design, SEO, PPC, social media and more. You will continue to support the business as they grow, regularly reviewing their marketing and making recommendations where appropriate.
- Generating leads through outbound calls, email marketing, knocking on doors, networking, referrals & recommendations
- Assisting inbound enquiries
- Conducting initial fact finding meetings
- Working with web & digital teams to develop strategies and designs that meet customer’s needs
- Conducting take back meetings to close sales
- Briefing design teams on customer requests & alterations
- Nurturing existing client relationships
- Managing your own pipeline of leads
- Organisation of diary
- Input of information into CRMs to ensure accurate recording of information
Required Skills / Experience
- 2 Years of experience in a sales role or in a management role with transferable skills
- Real life examples of having made a significant difference to your employer or customer
- Real life examples of delivering creative solutions to achieve growth and client retention
- An appreciation for design and conversion rate optimisation
- Confident communicator
- Adaptive and willing to learn
- IT literate with good English skills
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Prior knowledge/experience of Web Design
- Prior knowledge/experience of SEO
- Prior knowledge/experience of AdWords
- Prior knowledge/experience of Social Media
- Prior knowledge/experience of Google Analytics
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33