About Success Local
Values & Mission
At Success Local, our mission is to help businesses to discover and achieve their potential through digital marketing and web design. Our growth strategy is ambitious and we’re looking for a team member that will embrace our visions and help to make them a reality.
We’re looking for an individual who will uphold the values of our business and strives to do right by their colleagues, the business and customers. The six core values of Success Local, and what we look for in team members, are:
- Integrity, Honesty & Trustworthiness
- Do What We Say – Accountability
- Friendly, Kind, Selfless and Willing to Help
- Open Minded, Curious & Driven To Learn
- Committed To Making A Difference To The Customer, The Business & Yourself
- Be The Best You
If these sound a lot like you, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
In your role as a web designer, you’ll work with the web manager to excel in key areas.
- Website Designs – A key part of our customer journey is the presentation of a high fidelity homepage design. The designs that we create help customers to visualise what their new website could look like. Working to a brief, you’ll interpret the client’s requirements and use your knowledge of web design to create a design that hits the mark and that the client loves.
- Graphic Design – You’ll also support Success Local’s own marketing efforts by creating graphics to populate our different marketing channels.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring the following skills:
- Ability to work to briefs
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong team player
- Curious and active learner who seeks out professional development
- Strong consideration for candidates with 2 or more years of web design experience
- Strong consideration for candidates with knowledge CRO
- Strong consideration for candidates with experience using the following tools: Sketch & Figma
Salary: £22,000 – £29,000
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
(1 additional day per year of service up to 25 days)
Additional Holiday: Discretionary half-day per month and your birthday
Training & Development: £200 pre-committed training budget and the opportunity to gain industry-recognised qualifications and attend industry events. 5 hours of “golden hour” each week which is dedicated to activities outside of the day to day role to either improve your knowledge or test new theories.
Team: Happiness budget for team events and activities.