About Success Local
Why Success Local?
Success Local is on a mission to level the digital marketing playing field for small to medium-sized businesses, with a range of affordable and effective solutions. We truly care about our customers’ businesses and aim to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial, relationships.
Are you a, driven salesperson who believes in sales through service and have future ambitions to lead a sales team? Then this job could be for you…
Success Local is a small, but rapidly expanding, digital marketing agency based in Lutterworth. We have an exciting and challenging position available for a hard-working, customer focussed Sales Executive. Establishing our sales department and selling our website and digital marketing services, you’ll play an important part in our growth.
Where you fit in…
As a sales executive, you’ll be responsible for the entire sales journey of your customers, from finding new leads to nurturing existing customers. You will be working with small to medium-sized business owners to develop websites and digital marketing campaigns that meet their needs to help their businesses grow. You will be supported by internal teams to ensure that campaigns are appropriate and set up for success. Our sales process is consultative and focussed around sales through service. You will be recognised and rewarded for hard work and the quality of your sales rather than the quantity and immediate value of them.
You will be expected to take responsibility for filling and managing your own diary as well as ensuring appropriate updates on CRM systems and communication of sales through the business. This is mainly a field role and will include travel to customer meetings, so your own car is an absolute must. This is a challenging role that will require tenacity and drive, but also a greatly rewarding position. Should you be successful in your role, there is the opportunity to progress to lead the sales team in the future, building a team around you to drive the future success of the company.
Be part of something great
We have real aspirations to be the best provider of web & digital marketing services for small businesses in the UK initially focusing on the Midlands and we want our team to all enthusiastically share in our vision. The success of Success Local is truly dependent on our people. We strive to support and invest in our team to be the best they can be. The role will not be easy but should be ideal for those looking for a genuine challenge.
This will sound a lot like you…
● Ambition to establish a sales department
● Experience in a sales role or in a management role with transferable skills
● Be able to provide real-life examples of having made a significant difference to your employer or customers
● Be able to provide real-life examples of delivering creative solutions to achieve growth and client retention
● Outstanding communicator – both verbal and written
● Full of initiative with the ability to self-manage & learn
● Problem solver who takes pride in resolving challenges
● Good humoured, positive and upbeat team player
● People person
What can we offer you?
● Competitive salary & bonus scheme
● Car allowance
● Company laptop
● Company phone
● 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day for every year of service to a maximum of 25 days
● Fun & collaborative office environment
● Team socials