About Success Local
Why Success Local…
The team at Success Local enable hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses to flourish online. Helping them to appear within local searches, utilise Google Ads and build their online social following, you’ll be championing their business as an extension of their team.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Are you an SEO guru… A PPC wizard… Or a social media king or queen? If you have a passion for and experience in any of these fields then this could be the job for you…
We’re looking for a creative and versatile person to join our expanding team. You’ll be responsible for delivering digital marketing that is aligned to business goals. You’ll look after, and deliver, digital marketing campaigns for a number of customers, across a range of interesting and exciting industries.
You’ll have a key part to play…
As a digital account executive, you’ll be responsible for specific customer campaigns and given autonomy over the delivery of their digital marketing. You’ll use your understanding of digital marketing to deliver campaigns that are aligned to our customer’s short and long-term business goals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital as you communicate strategies, answer queries and deliver monthly updates on campaign performance. We’ll provide support and opportunities for you to expand on your existing knowledge, hone your skills to deliver strong online results and to develop as a person.
The freedom to create…
It’s the people who make the business. Working alongside a creative and talented team, you’ll have the opportunity to play a major role in the development of the business and the digital department in particular. Our daily “golden hour” lets you take control of your destiny, researching and learning about new and exciting aspects of digital marketing.
If this sounds a lot like you, we’d love to hear from you:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, ideally in an agency environment
- Proven experience delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
- Deep knowledge of SEO, PPC & Social Media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create engaging copy
- Bags of initiative
- Keen to learn and develop into new areas of digital marketing
- Team player who works well with others
- Driven to make a difference
- Positive, honest and reliable
- Desire to gain management experience
Experience in lead generation & email marketing is also a massive plus!
What can we offer you?
- An environment where employees are truly valued and innovative ideas are encouraged
- 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day for every year of service to a maximum of 25 days
- Fun & collaborative working environment
- Relaxed dress code
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Team socials
- Support to gain industry-recognised qualifications
- Opportunity to attend industry events/conferences
- Office in the centre of town
Salary dependant on experience