Overview of the role
Why Success Local?
Success Local is on a mission to level the digital marketing playing field for small to medium-sized businesses, with a range of affordable and effective solutions. We truly care about our customers’ businesses and aim to build long lasting, mutually beneficial, relationships.
Are you a vibrant, enthusiastic extrovert with a keen interest in digital marketing & a passion for customer service? Then this job could be for you.
Success Local is a small, but rapidly expanding, digital marketing agency based in Lutterworth. We have an exciting position for a bubbly customer service focussed junior digital account executive to join our team.
Where you fit in…
As a junior digital account executive, you’ll look after a number of our customers. They will vary in size and industry, meaning that you’ll have a varied workflow with the opportunity to develop new tactics and approaches.
You will be expected to provide insightful updates in a language that our customers understand, as well as developing and delivering their strategy to ensure they are receiving maximum benefit from their investment.
You aren’t expected to be a complete digital marketer on day one. You will be supported by your colleagues in the digital team, as well as our team of web developers to expand your knowledge and deliver excellent results. In addition, to support from colleagues, you will also be given the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and research new methods.
Be part of something great
We have real aspirations to be the best provider of web & digital marketing services for small businesses in the UK and we want our team to enthusiastically share in our vision. The success of Success Local is truly dependent on our people. We strive to support and invest in our team to be the best they can be.
This will sound a lot like you…
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent customer service skills & excellent telephone manner
- Fast learner who is motivated to self-learn
- Outstanding communicator – both verbal and written
- Full of initiative with the ability to self-manage & self-learn
- Problem solver who takes pride in resolving tricky problems
- Good humoured, positive and upbeat team player
What can we offer you?
- 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day for every year of service to a maximum of 25 days
- Fun & collaborative working environment
- Relaxed dress code
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Team socials
- Support to gain industry-recognised qualifications
- Opportunity to attend industry events/conferences
- Office in the centre of town
If you like what you’ve heard so far and you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.