Overview of the role
Why Success Local…
The team at Success Local enable hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses to flourish online. Helping them to appear within local searches, utilise Google Ads and build their online social following, you’ll be acting as an extension of their team.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Are you an SEO guru… A PPC wizard… Or a social media king or queen? If you have experience in any of these fields then this could be the job for you…
We’re looking for a creative and versatile person to join our expanding team. You’ll look after, and deliver, digital marketing campaigns for a number of customers, across a range of interesting and exciting industries.
You’ll have a key part to play…
As a digital account executive, you’ll be responsible for specific customer campaigns. You’ll use your verbal and written communication skills to answer queries and deliver monthly updates on campaign performance. We’ll provide training on any digital marketing platforms that are new to you including Google’s Ads platform and Facebook Business Manager.
The freedom to create…
It’s the people who make the business. Working alongside a creative and talented team, you’ll have the opportunity to play a major role in the development of the business. Our daily “golden hour” lets you take control of your destiny, researching and learning about new and exciting aspects of digital marketing.
If this sounds a lot like you, we’d love to hear from you:
- 1+ years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen to learn and develop into new areas of digital marketing
- Team player who works well with others
- Positive, honest and reliable
Experience in lead generation & email marketing is also a massive plus!
What can we offer you?
- 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day for every year of service to a maximum of 25 days
- Fun & collaborative working environment
- Relaxed dress code
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Team socials
- Support to gain industry-recognised qualifications
- Opportunity to attend industry events/conferences
- Office in the centre of town