About Success Local
Values & Mission
At Success Local, our mission is to help businesses to discover and achieve their potential through digital marketing and web design. Our growth strategy is ambitious and we’re looking for a team member that will embrace our visions and help to make them a reality.
We’re looking for an individual who will uphold the values of our business and strives to do right by their colleagues, the business and customers. The six core values of Success Local, and what we look for in team members, are:
- Integrity, Honesty & Trustworthiness
- Do What We Say – Accountability
- Friendly, Kind, Selfless and Willing to Help
- Open Minded, Curious & Driven To Learn
- Committed To Making A Difference To The Customer, The Business & Yourself
- Be The Best You
If these sound a lot like you, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
In your role as a digital account executive, you’ll work with the digital manager to excel in three key areas.
- Product Delivery – You’ll be responsible for delivering local SEO, PPC and social media campaigns. This includes the following.
- Timely completion of tasks designed to improve performance
- Implement strategies to increase site traffic through best practices
- Perform campaign set up, keyword research, competitor research, and identify a road map for improvement
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and strategy during monthly reporting calls
- Provide analysis for website and site structure
- Monitor and evaluate campaign results in order to communicate any issues to the wider team
- Communicate and work effectively within a team structure
- Research & Development – To ensure that you are able to deliver the very best campaigns, you’ll need to keep one eye on the future of digital marketing. At Success Local, we build R&D into every role, through golden hour, to ensure that you have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills. This equates to 5 hours per week to dedicate to activities that help to push yourself and the business forwards.
- Exceeding Standards – As a digital account executive, you will be the touchpoint into the business for our customers. You’ll also be accountable for the quality and impact of the digital marketing campaigns that you deliver. Your interactions influence how clients perceive Success Local and, as such, you will be expected to not only meet our standards but regularly exceed them to provide the best experience possible.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring the following skills:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a high degree of accountability
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Curious and active learner who seeks out professional development
- Strong consideration for candidates with Local SEO experience
- Strong consideration for candidates with 2 or more years of SEO experience
- Strong consideration for candidates with knowledge of WordPress & WooCommerce
- Strong consideration for candidates with experience using the following tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, Moz, etc.
- Strong team player
Successful candidates will be invited to interviews at our Lutterworth offices during the week commencing 5th April 2021.
Salary: £20,000 – £28,000
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
(1 additional day per year of service up to 25 days)
Additional Holiday: Discretionary half-day per month and your birthday
Training & Development: £200 pre-committed training budget and the opportunity to gain industry-recognised qualifications and attend industry events. 5 hours of “golden hour” each week which is dedicated to activities outside of the day to day role to either improve your knowledge or test new theories.
Team: Happiness budget for team events and activities.