About Success Local
At Success Local, our mission is to help businesses to discover and achieve their potential through digital marketing and web design. Our growth strategy is ambitious and we’re looking for a team member that will embrace our visions and help to make them a reality.
We’re looking for an individual who will uphold the values of our business and strives to do right by their colleagues, the business and customers. The six core values of Success Local, and what we look for in team members, are:
- Integrity, Honesty & Trustworthiness
- Do What We Say – Accountability
- Friendly, Kind, Selfless and Willing to Help
- Open Minded, Curious & Driven To Learn
- Committed To Making A Difference To The Customer, The Business & Yourself
- Be The Best You
If these sound a lot like you, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
£24,000.00 – £28,000.00 per year
Your Roles & Responsibilities
In your role as a digital account executive, you’ll work with the digital manager to excel in three key areas.
1 – Product Delivery – You’ll be responsible for delivering local SEO, PPC and social media campaigns. This includes strategy creation, delivery, reporting and client contact.
2 – Research & Development – To ensure that you are able to deliver the very best campaigns, you’ll need to keep one eye on the future of digital marketing.
3 – Exceeding Standards – You will be the touchpoint into the business for our customers. You’ll also be accountable for the quality and impact of the digital marketing campaigns that you deliver.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring the following skills:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a high degree of accountability
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Curious and active learner who seeks out professional development
- Ideally, 2+ years of SEO experience
- 2 Years of Paid Media Experience (Google Ads/Facebook Ads)
- Local SEO experience
- Knowledge of WordPress & WooCommerce
- Experience using the following tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, Moz, etc.
- Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays (1 additional day per year of service, up to 25 days)
- Additional Holiday: Your birthday and a discretionary half-day per month
- Training & Development: £200 pre-committed training budget and the opportunity to gain industry-recognised qualifications and attend industry events. 5 hours of “golden hour” each week which is dedicated to activities outside of the day to day role to either improve your knowledge or test new theories.
- Remote Working: Up to 2 days a week working from home
- Team: Happiness budget for team events and activities.
- Following government guidance where required.
- Option to work from home up to 2 days per week.
- Desk guards and other safeguards are in place.
- Masks are advised to be worn when walking around the office.
- Hand sanitiser stations provided.
If you feel that this role would be right for you, please apply using the form below.